Drawing at the Museum
Drawing at the Museum with Kendra Larson
NOTE: THIS CLASS WILL BE HELD ON-SITE AT THE PORTLAND ART MUSEUM
View the Syllabus here.
Weekly visits to the museum galleries will support learning how to sketch. Learn about composition, value, line, color, and perspective while also enjoying art with your peers. A sense of community and joy will blossom.
• Graphite Pencil – 2H, HB, B, 4B, 6B (one of each)
• Pencil Sharpener
• Plastic Eraser – white, Staedler brand preferred
• Mechanical Eraser
• Colored Pencils – basic set of 12. Prismacolor is best.
• Spiral Sketchbook – 9″x12″
• Small/Med Pencil Case/Bag (Optional) – to hold pencils and erasers
- Community Education